Programme Administrator, WTI Advanced Master Programmes
40 - 60%
The World Trade Institute (WTI) is a leading academic institution dedicated to studies, teaching and research in international trade and investment regulation, economic globalisation and sustainability. As a centre of excellence at the University of Bern with an international, interdisciplinary focus, we explore the interconnections between the fields of law, economics and political science.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the WTI Advanced Master Programmes, as well as the CAS and DAS Programmes.
- Manage the logistics of the teaching and other activities related to the WTI Advanced Master Programmes.
- Assist in the organisation of courses and the preparation of teaching materials
- Provide first-line support services to students
- Supporting the Director of Studies in ensuring the smooth operation of the WTI Advanced Programmes, as well as CAS and DAS programmes
- University degree or commercial background
- Preferably three years of experience in assisting with the administration of academic Programmes;
- Highly developed social skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment;
- Fluency in English (written and oral) and knowledge of other language, in particular German, desirable.
- Project management and organisational skills; Potential leadership and coaching skills; IT skills and, in particular, excellent knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Interest in international economic law and policy.
The WTI provides an international, multicultural atmosphere as well as flexible working hours, modern infrastructure and attractive options for employees.
The salary follows the guidelines of the University of Bern and depends on the qualification of the successful candidate.
Only complete applications with valid work permit will be considered and reviewed on an on-going basis.