CDP Expert m/f/d (Job Tandem possible)
We connect the right candidates with the right employers. As an Tealium Expert at JobCloud, you have the chance to make a difference for job seekers and employers. We also support flexible working models. With us, you have the opportunity to work part-time in *Job Tandem.
As an employer, we have always considered diversity as an important opportunity to discover new potentials and ideas. You can be yourself with us regardless of your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age or handicap.
- Lead the roll-out of Tealium (and/or any other future CDP solution)
- Architecture, implementation, and maintenance of CDP-based data collection solutions
- Partner with marketing and other teams to determine how to utilize our current CDP solution and the data it gives us access to, supporting JobCloud's commercial growth
- Create a vision and strategy for how data and technology will be used to empower marketing and commercial growth capabilities
- Ensure data consistency & connectivity plus providing guidance to set rules and best practices in collaboration with the data team, IT, Product, legal etc.
- Develop and deliver CDP & Mkt Data training and upskilling within the different teams
Who you are:
- Degree in Computer/ Data Science or a Related Field
- 2 years experience in data analysis, data management and/or CDP implementation/ownership for a digital or tech company
- Experience in implementing a CDP in both a B2B as B2C focused business
- Extensive experience in project-/ stakeholder management and influencing C-suite
- Good understanding of server-side dataflow orchestration
- Working collaboratively by gathering information from all relevant parts of the organization
- Excellent English Skills, German and/or French is beneficial
What we offer you:
- Home Office possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive working conditions & benefits
- A motivated, rehearsed and dedicated team
- The freedom to implement your own ideas
- Many technological freedoms
- Challenging project in an innovative and highly digitized environment
Two people share a full-time position as a Tandem Team. How the 100% workload is distributed in the Tandem Team is flexible and can be decided individually. The Tandem Team does not work simultaneously and ensures that one person is always available during working hours.
Please apply only as a team. Put together your CVs and let us know how you would like to share the workload.