Signal analyst position in Neurology
The Center for Experimental Neurology (ZEN) is a unique translational research center in the Department of Neurology at the Inselspital University Hospital Bern, Switzerland. The ZEN fosters strong collaborations between clinical and experimental laboratories with long-standing expertise in sleep, epilepsy and stroke.
To further strengthen our group, we are seeking a motivated candidate to be part of our translational research program.
- PhD in engineering or computer programing
- Solid communications skills in English
- A strong scientific motivation and interest in collaborating with a multidisciplinary team
- Strong skills in Matlab (Spike, python, etc)
- Experience with sleep and wake EEG signal analysis is recommended (e.g. advance filtering, wavelet-base transform analysis, semi-automatic correction, interpolation, component analysis, refereeing strategies, wave analysis).
- Ability to synchronize and integrate different signal sources (e.g. familiarities with close loop systems and protocols).
- Scientific background with experience in research.
- Candidates with good understanding of statistical tools will be strongly considered.
- Position involves working with an interdisciplinary and translational team of experimental and clinical scientists.
- International environment
- Salary according to the rules of the Swiss SNSF.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Carolina Gutierrez Herrera, phone +41 31 632 66 49, e-Mail: email@example.com