- Are you a social media advertising ninja tired of working on boring projects?
- Do you want to work in a company with real values and an environment where your opinions matter?
- Have you already managed social media ad budgets above 5 digits?
- Do you love digging into data and problem solving your way to reach campaigns positive ROI?
If you answered yes to the questions above, then we should talk!
By the way: We don't care about your skin colour, your gender identity or your beliefs... Come as your are, you are just good.
* We also offer the position as a JobTandem: Two people share a full-time position as a Tandem Team. How the 100% workload is distributed in the Tandem Team is flexible and can be decided individually. The Tandem Team does not work simultaneously and ensures that one person is always available during working hours. Please apply only as a team. Put together your CVs and let us know how you would like to share the workload.
- You manage the entire social media performance marketing process with an eye for setting goals and achieving them
- You act as an integral part of the performance marketing team to execute data-driven campaigns ensuring campaign delivery, performance and goals being fulfilled to the highest standard
- You identify latest competitive trends and apply them to your channels
- You strategize and manage Facebook / Instagram / Snapchat / LinkedIn / Tiktok accounts to build and execute on performance paid social ads campaigns
- You leverage data dashboards, cross-channel attribution and analytics platform to identify bottlenecks and opportunities
- You own your budget, be accountable for social media performance and growth by sling a strong traffic engine even further by attracting new converting audiences while driving high ROAS efficiency
- You apply creative solution orientation to improve campaigns and suggest out-of-the-box initiatives to grow, working together with Brand team, Design team, Content team and all the performance channel experts in the marketing department
Who you are:
- 4+ years managing performance driven ads campaigns for large enterprises and 3+ years hands-on experience with paid social media marketing (at least Facebook ads)
- 2+ years managing 6 digits per month ad budgets as well as 2+ years managing dynamic recommendation engine driven remarketing campaigns & complex audience ecosystem (lookalikes, exclusions, overlap, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge in webanalytics and tracking leading you to be results-driven making you used to justify investments by mastering ROAS calculations and cross-channel impact
- Hands on / get things done owner mind set
- Self-driven, innovative thinker, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver - You enjoy coming up and implementing creative solutions and have the track record of clever ideas to prove it
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer you:
- Home office possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive working conditions & benefits
- Motivated, dedicated and fun teams
- The freedom to implement your own ideas
- A unique corporate culture
- A helpful and open environment
- The most modern offices in the city of Zurich
Take a look at your team
Is this position not for you? Or would you like to join the company with a buddy? Take a look at our other job vacancies.