Email Marketing Manager m/f/d (Job Tandem possible)
We connect the right candidates with the right employers. As an Email Marketing Manager at JobCloud, you have the chance to make a difference for job seekers and employers. We also support flexible working models. With us, you have the opportunity to work part-time in *Job Tandem.
As an employer, we have always considered diversity as an important opportunity to discover new potentials and ideas. You can be yourself with us regardless of your gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age or handicap.
- Working with internal and external creative resources to develop effective designs & content for all our CRM dependent communications
- Creating targeting strategies to drive desired behavior in order to build segmentation and modelling as well as recommendations for future campaigns
- Implementing and owning state of the art email marketing automation setup and flows
- Managing all facets of the email & CRM processes, from concepts to development, testing and email distribution including the coordination of all assets such as text copy, design, imagery, translations in various languages and markets
- Challenging in-house email marketing practices
- Planning and executing A/B testing on emails as much as email conversion flows and landing pages optimization
- Maintaining high levels of data hygiene over high volume data sets from Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Big Query, Tealium and our own data warehouse
- Understand CRM systems/data and effectively translate this knowledge into solutions to engage and reengage our core users and customers
- Defining and continually refining key performance metrics to measure overall CRM effectiveness
Who you are:
- 4+ years of experience in CRM project management, system migration, audience segmentation and targeting, analyzing large sets of user data and the ability to turn findings into meaningful actionable insights & projects
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification or corresponding experience
- Proactive, innovative mindset
- Comfortable to work in performance driven environment with an excellent email marketing project management track record
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills when working effectively across different department
- Analytical mindset and ability to leverage deep data to support strategy and optimizations
- A good understanding of the marketing technology ecosystem and an excellent grasp of what role each piece of technology plays for your channel
What we offer you:
- Home Office possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive working conditions & benefits
- A motivated, rehearsed and dedicated team
- The freedom to implement your own ideas
- Many technological freedoms
- Challenging project in an innovative and highly digitized environment
Two people share a full-time position as a Tandem Team. How the 100% workload is distributed in the Tandem Team is flexible and can be decided individually. The Tandem Team does not work simultaneously and ensures that one person is always available during working hours.
Please apply only as a team. Put together your CVs and let us know how you would like to share the workload.