- You will help our clients with their governance, risk and compliance matters within Switzerland or abroad.
- You will support our clients primarily in the anti-financial crime field with the option of working on other related areas in banking and insurance.
- You will work with stakeholders across all business functions, including technology partners, to communicate the impact of new regulation.
- You will work within a nurturing and passionate team on your engagements, either in Switzerland, in Europe or even globally.
- You will deepen your expertise and grow through tailored trainings and access to learning and development.
- You have a degree from a university or a university of applied sciences in economics, natural sciences or engineering and have initial experience working in the consulting, banking or insurance industry.
- You are interested to help design the future of governance, risk and compliance.
- You pay attention to detail, you have strong problem-solving skills and are proficient in preparing presentations and reports.
- You are a highly motivated individual who enjoys working in the financial services industry.
- You are a proactive and communicative personality; in addition, you have good analytical and conceptual thinking capabilities and you are able to motivate and influence both your client and your team.
- You are fluent in English and German and you are flexible to travel in Switzerland and/or abroad.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Luzia KuhnRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 44 97
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.