- You will join our Transformation Assurance team, contribute to its business development and help to acquire new clients and projects.
- You will work in different independent project assurance functions within transformation and business change projects on behalf of project management and sponsorship to ensure the project will be delivered in scope, and within time and budget.
- You are part of PwC's global Transformation Assurance Service, based in Zurich, and help to assess both domestic and global transformation and change projects.
- You contribute to wide ranging activities that cover the review and assessment of all major project phases, key stakeholders and key benefit drivers of a project as well as the review of the design and implementation of banking core systems.
- You deepen your expertise and grow through tailored training and access to external coaches.
- You collaborate with a network of highly talented and knowledgeable experts.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or a similar education.
- You have previous experience in at least one of the following areas: project assurance, project management, IT systems, IT development methodologies, IT audit.
- You are fluent in English and German, have very strong communication skills and can operate in a structured manner.
- You have strong presentation and report writing skills as well as strong analytical and problem solving capabilities and deliver high quality work that adds insight and value to clients.
- You are highly motivated, objective-driven and flexible in your approach to work.
Your prospects and benefits
Your opportunities for development
At PwC, you can develop both personally and professionally. That’s why 8% of our revenue is spent on staff training and further education.Learn more
Bei uns kannst du dich entfalten und weiterentwickeln – persönlich und beruflich. Daher investieren wir neun Prozent unseres Jahresumsatzes in die persönliche Entwicklung sowie in die Aus- und Weiterbildung unserer Mitarbeitenden.Learn more
Our culture and our values
In Switzerland we have about 3,200 employees from 73 countries, which means our people are as diverse as our ideas. Together, we define and live the values that shape us: personal and professional, economic and ecological, social and ethical. And the people we work for are just as diverse as the people who work for us.Learn more
Take the next step!
Luzia KuhnRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 44 97
Who we are – PwC as an employer
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.